"Deutsch und stolz! Egal wo!" - "German and proud! No matter where!"
Used flags of differend German minorities and the German speaking states
1. Green-White: Danube Swabians/Donauschwaben
2. Black-Red-Black: Sudenten Germans/Sudetendeutsche (Between 1918 and 1920 they used the Black-Red-Golden flag to show that they are Germans. the declared that the Sudetenland were part of German-Austria, but the allied forced them to stay with Czechoslovakia. so they changed gold into black because of ther sadness)
3. Blue-White: Baltic Germans/Deutschbalten
4. White with circle of blue flowers and red lion: German-speaking Community of Belgium
5. Blue-Yellow: Bessarabia Germans/Bessarabiendeutsche (colors from the flag of ruthenia, mostly used with CoA)
6. White-Blue with 2blue lions: Germans in North Schleswig
7. Black-White-Yellow: Russia Germans/Russlanddeutsche(Wolgadeutsche)
8. Blue-White-Blue: Hungary Germans/Ungarndeutsche (the white stripe symbolizes the Danube; no official, but sometimes used)
9. Blue-Red: Transylvaian Saxons/Siebenbürger Sachsen
I'm going on with my researches. If someone have got more information about German historical minorities (not such minorities like on the Balearic Islands) please tell me
Maybe I'm making a real overview with this flags
Free to use on deviantart. Please
if you're using it!